So, we can all agree that it feels like the world is ending. What we have to remember though is that we. will. get. through. this. As long as we all do our part. I know it’s also tough to keep your spirits up, anxiety is making a mess of us all, but that is all the more reason why we need to keep up our positivity. Whatever you need to do to relax (as long as it’s not at the expense of others) I’m giving you all the excuses to go do it, no judgement.
In the meantime, I am going to be over here doing what makes me happy! Nothing is happier to me right now than sunshine. Thanks so much to Sophie @ Sophie’s Corner for this nomination! She is a fantastic blogger, writer and human being overall so I really recommend you check out her blog. Now without further ado…
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post/or on your blog.
If the situation becomes dire and you have to trade away your precious books in exchange for food, and you can only choose 5 books from your TBR to keep, which books would you choose?
Difficult one right off the bat! Probably King of Scars by Leigh Bardugo since I still have my Crooked Kingdom hangover from having finished it in March, then Sorcery of Thorns by Margaret Rogerson because I still can’t believe I haven’t read that yet, The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid for obvious reasons, Call Down the Hawk by Maggie Stiefvater for more obvious reasons and lastly House of Earth and Blood (Crescent City) by Sarah J. Maas.
If you can only choose 5 books to re-read, which books would you choose?
This one is much easier to answer, lol. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak, The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern, Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare, Fire and Hemlock by Diana Wynne Jones and The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater.
What food can you never get tired of eating?
Easy. Peanut butter, hands down. Also bananas. Preferably, the two together.
What is your favorite thing to do in the comfort of your home, other than reading or blogging?
I love to play video games and, not going to lie, Animal Crossing: New Horizons is my life right now.
What are your thoughts about exercising inside the house?
As being a serial pacer, I’m all for it. When given the opportunity to go outside though ALWAYS go outside. Fresh air does wonders.
If you wake up tomorrow and realize that your life up until now has been a dream, and that you in fact have been living in a different country or fictional world your entire life, what country/fictional world do you want to wake up in?
Hmm… this one is hard. There are so many to choose from! Probably, Shadowhunters. Secretly, I have always wanted to kick demon ass for a living.
Which pet (real or fictional) would you choose to be your self-isolation companion?
I have always wanted a dragon. So I pick that. Can you imagine just casually owning a dragon? Come on, right or wrong, that would be the coolest thing ever?
Takeout or home cooking?
Home cooking all the way. I rarely eat takeout since I, unfortunately, get indigestion super easily.
Favorite social media platform?
Hmmmmmmmmmmm….. I don’t know. Pinterest probably.
TV shows or movies?
TV shows. I only watch movies every once in a while, whereas I watch way too much TV. Like have y’all seen the Tiger King series on Netflix? Omg, crazy stuff.
Do you binge-read books or read a bit at a time?
I read a bit at a time, and I’m such a strong mood reader. I love to savor books because you only ever get to read them for the first time once.
- If you had to pick one book to re-read for the rest of your life what would it be?
- If you could meet any three authors and sit down to dinner with them who would you pick?
- Are you pro or against writing in the margins of your books?
- If you had to choose between eating vegetables for the rest of your life or fruits for the rest of your life what would you pick?
- If the world was in danger and you were picked as one of the chosen ones destined to save it how would you feel?
- If you could read any three fictional characters to life who would you pick?
- If you had to would you rather be a pirate or a ninja?
- If you could only drink one thing for the rest of your life, what would you pick?
- If you could have any magic power what would it be?
- If you could only live in one season for the rest of your life which would you pick?
- If you had the power to save any one fictional character from dying who would you pick and why? Would it change the course of the story they are in?
Now, I tag each and every one of you who read this to the end!
How would you guys answer some of these questions?
Sending good and healthy vibes to each and every one of you! Stay safe and if you can stay home. Please.
Till next time,