Wow, I feel so honored to have been nominated again for the Liebster Award by my lovely friend Sidharth @Writing Rhymes. He is truly an amazing writer whose prose really hits deep. If you haven’t checked out his blog yet I recommend giving it a gander!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 other bloggers.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
- Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post.
Sidharth’s Questions for Me!
- What’s the one word that describes you best?
Hmm… I would have to say dedicated. If I love something I stick with it through and through even when things get rough.
2. Who are some of your most favorite writers?
Where to start? Maggie Stiefvater, Leigh Bardugo, Diana Wynne Jones and Erin Morgenstern to name a few!
3. Tell me about one of the most memorable moments of your life.
I remember my college graduation very clearly. That was a big day for me, and I had all my loved ones in one place there with me to celebrate.
4. What’s your outlook/motto in life?
My favorite motto is the Nike slogan. 😀 Just do it. I tell it to myself at least once a day.
5. A thing that you aim to convey through your blog?
Good question! Through my writing I hope to convey that life is worth living even when it gets tough (and it will always get tough). There is magic everywhere, the fact that we are alive breathing human beings is amazing in itself. Magic is everywhere. You just need to choose to see it.
6. What makes you truly happy in life?
My family and friends make me happy beyond all measure. I’m very lucky to have them.
7. What all are you doing in this lockdown phase to keep up the positive vibes?
Reading!! I read everyday. Also, cartoons. I watch too many cartoons.
8. Name one of your all-time favorite movies & why do you enjoy it so much?
I love Spirited Away. I can watch it over and over because everything about it (the music, characters, story) just relaxes me so much.
9. One aspect of your life that you intend to improve upon?
Writing! I want to keep writing and writing and writing so that one day I can hopefully publish a book.
10. If you could have a superpower then what would it be & why?
I want super strength. I’m on the smaller side so I would love to surprise everyone and be able to lift a truck over my head. #goals
11. What do you like the most about my blog/writings & any suggestions for me to improve as a blogger?
I love that your writings are very thought provoking and evoke strong feelings. Keep writing!
11 Facts About Me
- I used to hate pancakes (but now I love them).
- I like country music.
- My Hogwarts house is Slytherin.
- I’m addicted to Animal Crossing: New Horizons right now.
- I love the ocean so much but I am terrified of it.
- I dislike Italian ice. I prefer ice cream all the way.
- I tend to take on too much at once and burn myself out.
- I’ve started doing yoga in the morning this past month (and I love it)!
- I love hot coffee and hate iced coffee.
- My first car was older than me.
- I have siblings!
Since this is my second nomination I’ll just leave this up to anyone who reads this post and wants to answer my weird questions, haha!
My 11 Questions for You
- If you could pick one element to control what would it be?
- What song never fails to bring tears to your eyes?
- Swimming or biking?
- Do you remember your dreams?
- If you could eat dinner with three fictional characters who would they be and why?
- Would you rather be able to fly a plane, drive a car, or navigate a boat?
- If given the opportunity would you ever want to travel to outer space?
- Do you believe in ghosts?
- What’s something you are obsessed with right now?
- Favorite fairytale?
- If given the choice (and you could only pick one) would you save your best friend or save the world?
Now I must retreat back to my cave to work on world building for my WIP. I’m debating on whether or not I should do a separate writing update post and not just a quick blurb in my monthly recap Snapshot but I haven’t decided yet. What do you guys think? Would you be interested in hearing about my writing process?
Till next time,