I just want to shout out to Alexis @ A Latta Words for nominating me for this award. It means a lot. ❤ She is a fabulous writer and if you haven’t checked out her blog yet I highly recommend you do and give her a follow!
Also I want to thank Vincent Ehindero for creating this award in the first place! He has such a positive voice in the community and his creation of this award is just helping spread the love in these turbulent times. If you haven’t checked out his blog, please do and give him a follow!
- Thank the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.
- Make a post of the award (with a photo of the logo).
- Post the rules.
- Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
- Nominate 10-30 other bloggers (or more) and notify them.
Alexis’ Questions for Me!
- What began your journey as a blogger?
My journey began a long, long time ago if I really think about it. I guess when I picked up my first book! That’s where my love of reading started, which lead me to wanting to write which lead me to blogging 😀
2. What inspires you?
Oh, everything. The world is such a strange, terrible and beautiful place. There’s inspiration everywhere.
3. Who is your biggest influence and why?
My mother. I love her to bits and pieces. When I said I wanted to be a writer and not an accountant she supported me without question. I owe a lot to my mom, and wouldn’t be who I am today without her.
4. What’s your favorite book and why?
I’ve probably said this a lot haha, but it’s The Book Thief. That book changed my life, and was the first novel that ever touched my soul. I remember seeing it on a shelf in my eight grade English class and every opportunity I got I would reach for it on the shelf to skim through. I bought it soon after to read. I guess it called my name before I even read it.
5. What’s your biggest dream?
One day, I hope to publish a book.
6. Where is your dream destination?
I’ve always wanted to go to London! I’ve passed through Heathrow airport twice but never set foot in England proper. It’s always been a dream of mine and one day I plan on getting there!
7. If you had three wishes, what would you wish for? (Not more wishes)
Omg this is a good one! But, honestly, if given that power I wouldn’t use the wishes on myself. I would use them for the world, and my family and friends. I have everything I need, and am grateful everyday for my life.
- Jenni @ xo, Jenni
- S. J. Barnard
- Joanne @ Joanne the Geek
- Debby @ Affordable SEO Services
- Kat @ Ink of the Heart
- Anyone else who reads this post and wants to participate!
No pressure to do this by the way, I just wanted to highlight your great blogs! Sorry if my questions are a little offbeat too, lol. I was racking my brain for interesting ones!
- If you had to give up one thing you loved for the rest of your life, what would you pick?
- Is there a book that changed your life? And if so, how?
- What is one place you always wanted to go to except you can’t because it doesn’t exist anymore?
- What’s one thing you wish you could tell your younger self?
- What is one movie you loved growing up that still fills you with nostalgia today?
- Have any of your dreams come true?
- Do you believe things happen for a reason?
Thanks for reading to the end! Here’s my last Tangled gif to brighten your day!
Till next time,