When I started blogging I had no idea where I was, what I was doing or where everything was going to go. Now just over a year in I can’t imagine my life without it. It’s become such a daily part of my routine. I feel like I’ve grown as a person and all the writing that I do here in my own little corner of the internet has connected me to more people all over the world than I thought I would meet in a lifetime. That being said, I feel really honored to have been nominated for this award! Thanks so much to S.J. Barnard, a fellow writer who I was lucky enough to meet through blogging. If you haven’t check out their blog yet you simply must! One day all of us aspiring authors are going to have our books out in the world and together I know we can do it!
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. (very important: see why in step 5)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
This award was created by Colton Beckwith.
S.J.’s Questions for Me!
- You are invited for a dinner with God. He tells you that you can invite anyone (dead or alive, fictional or nonfictional) to the dinner. Who would you invite, and why?
John Denver, because I find his music so relaxing and I would love to just speak to this man whose songs never fail to calm me down after getting anxious. Sailor Pluto, from Sailor Moon, because she was always my favorite senshi and I just always wanted to get to know her better. She was the most mysterious of them all and she had one of the hardest, loneliest jobs guarding the gate of time. I just want to get into her head a little. The last would probably be Niccolò Paganini because he was one of the greatest violinist to ever live (and I’m curious to know if he actually sold his soul to the devil…)
2. If you were a music period, which one would you be? (Baroque, Classical, Beethoven, Romantic, 20th century, Modern → Pop culture)
Oh, I love this question! I’m probably Classical. I always stay to true to my roots and dress for comfort other than style. I’m more on the reserved side too, personality wise. Give me a sweater, shorts, a good book and a cup of tea and I’m good all day.
3. Would you rather be named after a university or a city (could be a road, idk)
A city! Someplace filled with winding streets, delicious cafes and interesting aspiring dreamers.
4. Would you rather work in a music studio or in a book store?
Hard one… but I have to go with my life long reading ambition even though music is very important to me too. So I would have to say bookstore but I still love my violin very much.
5. Top three of your greatest authors?
Diana Wynne Jones, Leigh Bardugo and Erin Morgenstern.
6. Do you have a book-character crush? If so, who was your first?
Don’t we all have a crush, haha? Will Herondale is my type of guy. Boys who read are very attractive. Especially if they are witty with blue eyes lol.
7. If you were the book’s antagonist, which type would you be?
- the evil villain
- the insane villain
- the envious villain
- the ethical villain
Omg, honestly I would probably be the ethical villain because I’m such a goody two shoes but I don’t know some part of me (maybe my lack of sleep right now lol) is saying I could be the insane villain…. good question!
- Alexis @ A Latta Words
- Mitchel David Ring @ The Light Is On
- Clara @ The Bookworm of Notre-Dame
- Anyone else who reads this post and wants to participate!
No pressure to do this by the way, I just wanted to highlight your fantastic blogs! If any of you reading this post haven’t checked them out yet I insist you must!!!
- What is one specific moment in time that changed your life forever?
- What is one dream you had that you know you will never forget?
- What is the best part of blogging for you?
- Do you think you would survive a zombie apocalypse?
- What is your ultimate comfort food?
- One song that you need in your life forever?
- What is your definition of happiness?
Thanks for reading! Happy summer y’all!
Till next time,