Honestly, I don’t know where to start. I feel so humbled and honored and just, downright grateful to have been nominated for such a lovely award. AND by such a lovely person to boot. Xandria and I met through blogging this year and I am just so grateful. She is so inspiring to me, and she has such a positive powerful voice in the community. ALL OF YOU READING THIS RIGHT NOW GO FOLLOW HER!! She is going to go so far in her life, I can feel it, and she is just an all around wonderful person. To have been nominated for this award by her just floored me, because she is MY inspiration. ❤
- Thank the person who chose you.
- Include the logo in your post.
- Answer the questions asked to you.
- Choose the bloggers who’ve inspired you (maximum 10.)
- Add a feature of their blog which you admire.
- Ask them five questions.
Xandria’s Questions for Me!
- What surprised you about blogging?
Honestly, how time consuming it was. I devote at least two hours a day to my blog, and even though it takes a while the results and hard work have been worth it!
2. What inspires you the most?
Oh, I’m inspired by everything. Literally everything. From the first bite of watermelon I take once summer begins to the last snowflake stuck to my boots right before winter ends. There is inspiration all over. Just not everyone sees it 😉
3. If you could teach every single person on this earth one thing, what would it be?
Love beats indifference and hate every time. Love is the most powerful force in the world. It is the magic we are all searching for… love, love, just love
4. What is one blogging tip you want to share with your followers?
When you are just starting out it’s okay to not know what you want your blog to be about. It’s okay to post what you like and figure out what works. It’s okay for your follower build to take a long time. Blogging is effort and perseverance and if you love it… you’ll never work a day at it!
5. What are 3 things you do everyday that bring you joy?
Yoga, drinking water, and taking my dog for walk out in the sunshine. Good vibes all around!
- Sophie @ Sophie’s Corner– Sophie was my first friend when I started blogging just over a year ago. She is so kind, smart and hard working I know she will succeed in anything she chooses to do with her life. Her writing skills are going to take her far and I can’t wait to see one of her books on the shelf in Barnes and Noble for me to buy! Keep going Sophie!!
- Jenni @ xo, Jenni – Jenni and I met these past few months through blogging and I swear we are like kindred spirits. All good vibes here. I adore her blog and how in depth she gets with each of her posts. Her philosophy is just so heart warming and positive. You can really feel the care she puts in. Anytime she comments on one of my posts too I always walk away with a smile and the feeling like wow, she gets me ❤
- Mary Drover @ Mary and the Words – I’ve always admired Mary’s blog. She is unafraid to speak her mind and get out there and live her life. I really look up to her and she is one of the hardest working writers I know. Mary, there’s no doubt in my mind one of your books is going to be published one day and thank you for opening my eyes up to yoga. Since I’ve started doing a yoga practice daily all my stress pains have magically gone away… I’m loving it 😀
No pressure to do this by the way, I just wanted to highlight you guys and show my gratitude. A lot of us bloggers don’t get paid for the work we put out but I see you guys working hard and I’m cheering for you all! ❤
- If you had one day left to live, what is one thing you know you would do?
- What is the accomplishment you are most proud of in your life?
- If you had to listen to one song on repeat for the rest of your life what would it be?
- If you could change just one thing about the world we live in today what would it be?
- Do you believe things happen for a reason?
Thanks for reading everyone! Now go out there and live your best life ❤
Till next time,