I’m so grateful and awed that Princess @The Mindful Modus nominated me for the Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award! She is such a sweet, kind person and I look forward to reading all of her posts. They are so creative and give me great ideas for how to live a better life and enjoy my time more! If you’re not following her already GO RIGHT NOW AND FOLLOW HER!
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
- Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
- Provide the link of the Award creator of ideal inspiration blogger award as Rising Star from https://idealinspiration.blog
Princess’ Questions for Me!
- Which of your blog posts is your favorite?
Great question! That’s like asking which post is my favorite child haha! All of them mean something to me but if I had to pick one right now off the top of my head I would say my poem “Sigh” because it’s just so true to how I feel right now.
2. What’s keeping you busy these days?
So much, too much. I’m going to work, then coming home and writing (or falling asleep at an early hour omg, ever since COVID my sleep schedule has been so wonky!). I’ve also been listening to a lot of music these days. I’ve always listened to music but right now I’m living like my ear buds are a part of my body.
3. What’s something that recently made you happy?
I just finished eating dinner and that made me REALLY happy.
4. What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received?
The best compliment I have ever received believe it or not is this “You are doing enough.” I have a tendency to push myself to breaking so to hear that phrase is one of the most calming things for me.
5. If you could teach one subject in school what would it be?
English! Bring on Shakespeare, angsty teenagers and all the great literature I am going to push them into loving!
Since I’ve been doing a lot of nominations recently I’ll leave this up to anyone who reads this post and wants to participate!
- What animal would you be in another life?
- What color do you detest the most?
- What is the most ridiculous thing you would do for money?
- Have you ever met someone you only knew for a short period of time but they changed you forever?
- Are there memories you want to forget?
Thanks for reading everyone! Stay safe out there!
Till next time,