I’m sending much love your way Sophie for nominating me for this award!! If you don’t follow Sophie @ Sophie’s Corner, I urge you to do so RIGHT NOW. She is an amazing writer and a wonderful friend to me here in the blogging community!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Tag this post with #AwesomeBloggerAward
- Answer all the questions given to you
- Nominate some people
- Write 10 questions for them to answer
Sophie’s Questions for Me!
- What are your favorite books of 2020 so far?
I’m reading American Gods right now for the first time and I love it so much that I’m savoring it slowly. It’s like a fine wine and it needs to be taken in sips, lol. I also really loved my re-read of The Great Gatsby that was my first read of the year. Those are the two that jump to the front of my mind off the bat.
2. Where do you write your blog?
Well…. everywhere. I write at work if it’s a busy day but usually somewhere in the sanctity of my home. At my desk or in the living room or in the kitchen. When this pandemic is over though I’m definitely going to try swinging by a coffee shop or the library to mix it up a little!
3. Which type of blog post do you like reading the most?
I love reading poetry. Give me poetry any day and every day. It feeds my soul well.
4. Which type of blog post do you like writing the most?
Haha! Well, poetry because it’s short and sweet and/or packs a punch right to your heart.
5. What book format do you like the most? (e.g. physical book, eBook, audiobook?)
PHYSICAL BOOKS ALL THE WAY! My eyes are so sensitive and I already spend so much time at a computer so when I want to relax I need to feel the pages in my hands, breathe in that book scent and give my eyes a well deserved rest.
6. If you could travel to one place in the world, where would you travel to?
I want to go to London. I’ve always wanted to go there and right now it feels so far away and so out of reach. Literally and metaphorically.
7. Favorite dessert?
8. If you are stranded on an island, and you can choose to keep either your cellphone or a lifetime supply of books, which would you choose? ( Clarification: Your phone has internet and cell reception but you cannot use it to get yourself off the island.)
Lifetime supply of books. (But also I wish I could have the phone to to call my family and friends…. this one is hard….)
9. Which book do you remember most vividly?
Clockwork Angel because I have read that book WAY too many times, and it has given me dramatically skewed interpretations of men.
10. Would you rather eat good food or wear fashionable clothing?
Good food all the wayyyyyyy.
Since I’ve been doing a lot of nominations recently I’ll leave this up to anyone who reads this post and wants to participate!
- If you could time travel what period would you travel to?
- What song would you not mind playing on repeat for the rest of your life?
- What is your favorite musical?
- Have you ever eaten a ghost pepper, and would you want to?
- Are there some things in life you want but KNOW for a fact you will never get them?
- Do you ever feel like life isn’t real sometimes and that we are all dreaming or trapped in a video game? #Meta
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- Which Disney princess do you relate to the most?
- What is your favorite thing about summer?
- If you could meet any athlete who would you pick?
Thanks for reading everyone! What are your answers to the questions I was asked? Let me know! Now I’m heading outside to go enjoy the summer sun!
Till next time,